Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability?

/ Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability? #1  

davedj1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
I'm going to look at an older Pasquali 4 wd tractor that the owner states "does not run"
From what I can find online it should be a diesel engine, the tires look good in the picture, he's not asking a lot of money. \My question is, does anyone own one and how difficult are parts to find for it? I have found the manuals online which is pretty cool.
It's a 991 I think he said. It's missing the steering wheel which can't be a good sign...lol
thanks,
dave

/ Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability? #2  
   / Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability? #3  
Do you have any pictures of it or details as to what happened the last time it ran?

I have been able to find parts, they are usually slow to arrive and costly all things considered.

Hopefully the price is very reasonable?

/ Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability? #4  
   / Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability?
Thanks everyone. All he said when I asked him what it needed he replied, "for parts or restore". The ad reads "does not run".
The one picture I have seen it looks like it's all there sans steering wheel.
What do you guys consider to be a good price in not running condition?
thanks,
dave

/ Pasquali tractor repair/parts availability?
Well I went an d looked at the Pasquali today. It's not "road worthy" to say the least. It seems to be all there sans battery and steering wheel. I hooked my jumper cables from truck to it to see if I could get the engine to turn over and all the starter would do was click, a nice healthy click like it's kicking out but no turning. Not sure if it's a starter problem or a motor problem. The engine oil looked nice and clean, hydraulic lines were all there and it even had a decompression handle. The tires are so so, seat is shot and brakes will need work, pedal barely moves. They didn't have a set price but are under the impression that it's worth 750 dollars in scrap! I asked how they derived at that figure and he said someone told them they could get that, I informed him the tractor weighed roughly 1900 pounds when new and at .10-.12 per pound it was only worth about 180-200 bucks. I offered them more than that and told them it would be a shame for it to go to the scrap yard. It is also missing the fenders and fuel tank. I think it would be worth saving but not at much of an initial investment. I told them if they change their mind to accept my offer all they have to do is get a hold of me.
dave