3-Point Hitch Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #1  

AlbanySamurai

Bronze Member
Tractor
2017 MASSEY-FERGUSON GC1720 TLB
I am considering Pat's easy change. Anyone using it on a GC1700 (GC1720 with CB65 to be exact)? I want a easy system, but I am worried about clearance when the backhoe is on. Having to uninstall it would defeat the purpose since it seems like an involved process (shims, u-bolts) installing it. What are your thoughts? Do you recommend something else for me? As always, I appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #2  
I have not used the 3PT, but it looks pretty tight back there to add anything.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #3  
With the CB65, I would think it would fit fine. A lot more room (between the tractor and backhoe) on that model then the previous CB05.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #4  
Looked at my GC1720 as well.

Looks like this would fit with ample clearance. Although it might hit your legs when operating the hoe.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB
Looked at my GC1720 as well.

Looks like this would fit with ample clearance. Although it might hit your legs when operating the hoe.

Yeah, I think I might get it. I wish it was easy to uninstall.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #6  
Yeah, I think I might get it. I wish it was easy to uninstall.

Let us know as I am thinking about it as well. Or I might go Harbor freight, but not having to actually put the entire Hitch on each time you disconnect the hoe has advantages.

Let us know as I am thinking about it as well. Or I might go Harbor freight, but not having to actually put the entire Hitch on each time you disconnect the hoe has advantages.

Once I have it, I will take pictures. Looking forward to making this easier. Fighting to get the rear blade on and off is no fun at all. IMG_3250.JPGIMG_3253.JPG

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #8  
Yees, let us know how it works out, very curious myself. Thanks for sharing.

Yees, let us know how it works out, very curious myself. Thanks for sharing.

Ok, here is what it looks like. IMG_3281.JPG
IMG_3288.JPGIMG_3287.JPG

I think I will manage placing my feet out of the way. Haven’t tried using the backhoe yet but will get a chance today. The pats look like it will be a lot easier for rear hitch.

IMG_3286.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
The hitch only requires a collar to be added to the implement.