Pat's Easy Hitch

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Purchased a few years ago and never used. Current cost is, I think, about $200 (with stabilizer bar.) plus shipping. I am asking $100 plus shipping. I did not buy the stabilizer bar ($20 on Pat's site). They are heavy so shipping could cost a bit. I do not know if there is more than one version of these, or if design has changed. I am selling mine as my top link is too short to accommodate the extended length inherrent with Pat's Easy Hitch. Most here will be familiar with this item, but if not there are videos and reviews on-line.

Attachments

• QH.JPG
    QH.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 226
   / Pat's Easy Hitch
Hi Beowulf,

If you still have these I may be interested - can you let me know the weight, or USPS/UPS cost to ship to 03842? It's across the country so probably spendy!

Thanks
Carl, thanks for the inquiry. I sold it in November. I bought Carter & Son's EZ Hitch and am satisfied. It is not quite as easy as Pats, but for my use (somewhat infrequent changing of 3 pt implements) it works great. As I stated in another post - reasons for selling:

I determined my hydraulic top link would need to be replaced - even extended full out it would tip the top of any implement way in. I also wanted the extra height for my carry all which rides a bit low. I posted questions to the owner of the EZ Hitch - he called and addressed my issues immediately. I ordered the EZ Hitch and the spreader bar.

BTW - to Indiana the shipping was only about $10 using a USPS flat fee box.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #12  
Thanks - that's sort of my case - I change BH to Blade in the winter then back to BH in the spring - infrequent changes and wrangling with the fixed arms are a pain. Thanks for the tip on Carter & Sons that's reasonable @ $120/pair.

$10 flat rate that's surprisingly low.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch
Thanks - that's sort of my case - I change BH to Blade in the winter then back to BH in the spring - infrequent changes and wrangling with the fixed arms are a pain. Thanks for the tip on Carter & Sons that's reasonable @ $120/pair.

$10 flat rate that's surprisingly low.
Yeah, re the shipping. USPS has different size boxes with very high weight limits. Pat's were very heavy, but they fit in one of their fixed-price boxes - taped the H*ll out of it and good to go.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #14  
When i go to my farm on weekends i have to change implements alot, From finish mower to brush hog , tiller , disk, spreader on and on , without my pats it would be miserable,