Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it?

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #81  
If I hard boil then I will give them a cold rinse then when it comes to peeling I just put it in a small glass like a 6 oz juice glass and shake it around until it looks clean. I much prefer poached which is putting water in a cereal bowl and gently sliding an egg minus the shell into it then microwaving for a minute and a half. when it comes out there is always enough egg that sticks to bowl to make it easy to pour the water out then onto my toast.

I like eggs almost any way you can cook them, but I've never tried a poached egg; guess I need to try that.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #82  
I like eggs almost any way you can cook them, but I've never tried a poached egg; guess I need to try that.

Growing up, mom always made poached eggs when we were sick. I guess because they were fairly bland and easy to eat. Since they were slid onto a slice of toast (half slice if I remember correctly) we always called them "toastie eggs". :)

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it?
Well I did a taste test on the 1 week old pickled eggs. I had to restraint myself from finishing a jar and spoiling my appetite for dinner. Hot peppers did not seem to impart any kick, however. :muttering:
I wonder what the brine would taste like added to a vodka martini like olive brine. :shocked: covid19 lockup crazy out here
86F2D61F-498F-4F16-A203-4F461240E459.jpeg