Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #12  
Ot, but are you guys familiar with Ozark HD? I have an old buddy I served with years ago that is the lead technician there.

*edit*

I realize Missouri is a big state, but just figured I would ask.

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #13  
Ot, but are you guys familiar with Ozark HD? I have an old buddy I served with years ago that is the lead technician there.

*edit*

I realize Missouri is a big state, but just figured I would ask.

By the name I would expect Ozark HD to be in the Southern end of Missouri??

I'm very far North and West.

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #14  
By the name I would expect Ozark HD to be in the Southern end of Missouri??

I'm very far North and West.
I'm an idiot. I meant to click on HG's profile and clicked on yours and didn't know it. I knew you were from there, but wasn't sure about your actual location. Sorry for the derail.

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #15  
I'm an idiot. I meant to click on HG's profile and clicked on yours and didn't know it. I knew you were from there, but wasn't sure about your actual location. Sorry for the derail.

No worries. :)

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #16  
Great buy. Those units are hard to find around here in NC. I did score a nice 4610 SU that was a two owner tractor with 2900 hours. Paid a little less and was tickled pink. Ford got a lot right with those models. They are very desirable. Congratulations!!!

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today
image-1860627589.jpg

Little guy approved!

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #18  
What's all the shipping containers?

/ Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today
   / Picked up a 1986 Ford 4610 today #20  
You're correct, Ford got a lot of things right with these models: it's even got an Elmo holder!! Try finding a current model with one of those.;)