Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage
There is a burr on one of the hammer marks that if it is fully turned to the right it will tear the seal

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #22  
There is a burr on one of the hammer marks that if it is fully turned to the right it will tear the seal
Dress the burr up with a small sanding disk on a Dremel tool or by hand with some sandpaper. I have done that many times on cylinders.

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #23  
That has to be the worst response I have ever heard of from a owner of a company. I would take him up on that of and tell him to send me the parts.

I agree... that is a ridiculous response especially being he didn't even call you... you had to track him down. I can tell you he would not be sending me the part.... He, his tech, & myself would be having a face to face conversation... non-of this over the phone stuff.

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #24  
Is there a New Holland corporate complaint line?

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #25  
I'd be taking the dealer to court for 3-times the price of the tractor and enjoin the mechanic and service department. I would settle for a new tractor but the mechanic and dealer would be sitting on their thumbs until it was resolved. 😎

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #26  
Been reading this and I agree that the response sucks. I "think" I have a great dealer that would never do something like this. But after reading I think that I'll be taking pictures of any areas that my dealer will be working on before they pick it up if I need them to work on it.

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #27  
I'll be taking pictures of any areas that my dealer will be working on before they pick it up if I need them to work on it.
This is the correct answer. Doing it with the dealer's guy standing there is even better :)

Would anyone have a link to the service manual for the TC45DA with Supersteer? I'm willing to shell out $200-$400 for one just so I can service it myself. Also the owner said that they didn't have to remove that part to do the repair. They replaced the outer seal on the wheel flange shaft and the seal between the center axle section and the portal gear box. I am at a loss how they didn't have to separate that joint to get into the knuckle. I have severe hatred for car dealers, body shops, tire stores, and now tractor dealers. Service techs just do not care.

Thinking about it wouldn't a tech note damage in that area?

/ Picked up TC 45DA from dealer and found damage #30  
After I called back again this afternoon I finally got ahold of the owner. He said that his techs that would have worked on that would not have done that. After back and forth he wanted me to pay part of the repair. After I said it happened at your shop he agreed to replace the part only if I never brought the tractor back to their dealership, and someone else replaces the part. They are only going to pay for the part and no labor. I am livid.
small claims court.

if what you say is accurate, i'd sue the SOB!