Picked up the 2615 today

/ Picked up the 2615 today #1  

Charlie_in_TX

Gold Member
I like this machine. I only have experience on a couple of tractors this size, an 8N (now for sale) and a JD750 4wd FEL. The few munites I have on the machine was pointing it at a 4 year old dirt hill and leveling it. Only added 0.1hrs to the meter. I will give update after I get some hours on it and spin the mower some.

Attachments

• 380054-am000508.jpg
    380054-am000508.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 678
   / Picked up the 2615 today
Another pic

Attachments

• 380321-am000510.jpg
    380321-am000510.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 518
   / Picked up the 2615 today #3  
Looks good Charlie.
Congratulation, and good luck with the new machine.

/ Picked up the 2615 today #4  
Charlie, Question: When's the recommended first service for your new machine? Nice lookin' unit. BobG in VA

/ Picked up the 2615 today #5  
How much dificulty is it to remove the belly mower.

First service (other than greasing) is at 50hrs. Oil change and hydralic filter change if I remember correctly.

I have not done it yet. From what my salesmen said (and he got it from the factory when he picked it up), it is not something you want to do often. The factory told him something to the effect of it is best to put it on in spring and take it off in the fall.

In looking at it, the deck is suspended with 4 short chains, one at each corner. A bolt thru each chain would need to be removed. Then 2 idler arms are removed (they have pins). Finally the pto shaft. They said the hard part was getting the pto shaft back on.

/ Picked up the 2615 today #8  
Looks like a very nice tractor Charlie.

Is it my imagination or is that loader bucket calling for a toothbar? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't work too hard! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or I guess I should say don't work that trator too hard! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I usually take the credit, but its the tractor that does most of the work... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... as you know... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I plan on building a t-bar for it soon. Right now every thing is so soft (mud) the blade goes thru grass, roots, clay (we have no rocks) with little effort.

/ Picked up the 2615 today #10  
Good looking tractor, and I see by the Texas size tractor bath you will have the cleanest tractor around. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif