Pickup truck bed liner

/ Pickup truck bed liner #21  
I have a Line X spray on bed liner. Installed at the factory. Also have Line X complete body undercoating - also done at the factory. Line X has DIY kits also.
Tell me about your line-x body under coating never heard of it.

/ Pickup truck bed liner #22  
I guess it comes standard on the Ram 2500 Power Wagon. The "spread sheet" doesn't show it as an extra option. It looks exactly like the Line-X used in the bed - EXCEPT - it doesn't have all those knobbies.
It's sprayed on good and thick on the underside. They knew what they were doing - both drive shafts were covered. Not a bit of the black stuff on either of them.

FWIW - I had the Line-X company in Spokane spray the complete underside of my TJ Jeep. The Line-X man said they under coat vehicles all the time. Pickups, trucks, and vehicles like Jeeps.

/ Pickup truck bed liner #23  
I guess it comes standard on the Ram 2500 Power Wagon. The "spread sheet" doesn't show it as an extra option. It looks exactly like the Line-X used in the bed - EXCEPT - it doesn't have all those knobbies.
It's sprayed on good and thick on the underside. They knew what they were doing - both drive shafts were covered. Not a bit of the black stuff on either of them.

FWIW - I had the Line-X company in Spokane spray the complete underside of my TJ Jeep. The Line-X man said they under coat vehicles all the time. Pickups, trucks, and vehicles like Jeeps.
Good information thank you..

/ Pickup truck bed liner #24  
The spray on vehicle undercoating is nice. EXCEPT - mud still hangs on like glue. I have one small muddy spot on my mile long driveway. Half of the muddy spot is clinging to my mud flaps & coats my wheel wells. This entire area will get the LPGS as soon as the spot dries out. THEN the garden hose and nozzle.

/ Pickup truck bed liner #25  
I've been looking at Durabak coatings. They're available in many colors, textured and smooth. Can be rolled, brushed or sprayed! www.durabak.com.
They'll send you a sample chip. Just something else to look at.

/ Pickup truck bed liner #26  
The muddy spot on my driveway dried out. I used the LPGS and now its smooth as a babies behind. Sprayed all the mud off the underside of the Taco Wagon. I'm ready for summer.

/ Pickup truck bed liner #27  
I'm looking for recommendations for a paint on bed liner. I'm thinking along the lines of 2 coat epoxy that isn't too slippery and sticks well to a metal bed. Something that will take abuse with logs, rocks etc.
So it is not Line-x or Rhino Liner... but being you asked about "paint on bed liner" you might want to look at MONSTALINER. We have used it on a few of projects (a jeep, a utility bed, & a truck bed) with really good results. I agree with the previous posts that prep is everything... a thorough cleaning, wiping down with xylene or acetone multiple times, scuffing with a scotch-brite pad, wiping down again, etc... (don't skip the prep...

I also would question the "will take abuse with logs, rocks etc." a drop in liner would probably handle that abuse better....