PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #11  
Re: PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & har

Turn your back and they will be fighting again!

If you look closely you'll notice that the LS is making a "face" at the Massey... there's always one in every family.

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #12  
Re: PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & har

If you look closely you'll notice that the LS is making a "face" at the Massey... there's always one in every family.

Yep, younger brothers/brands will do that!

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #13  

TSO The last 3 pictures with loaders at full heigth, are very informative. Thanks. It would be very useful if there were heigth in inches for comparison and reach length. Nice Massey! lt190b

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony
TSO The last 3 pictures with loaders at full heigth, are very informative. Thanks. It would be very useful if there were heigth in inches for comparison and reach length. Nice Massey! lt190b

Max loader lift height @ pins:

Massey DL130 loader = 113.5"
Kubota LA724 loader = 101.1"
LS LL4101 loader = 96.1"

Dump clearance (under dumped bucket) height from ground:

Massey DL130 loader = 83"
Kubota LA724 loader = 77.2"
LS LL4101 loader = 65.8"

Keep in mind, this Kubota model (L3540/LA724) is just a hair smaller than the other two. The proper tractor to compare for apples-to-apples would be the Kub L4740 w/ LA854 loader.

Those specs would be:

Max height @ pins: 112.7"
Dump clearance under bucket: 88.8"

Last edited:
   / PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #15  

TSO, THANKS for the very useful information! lt190b