PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #451  
So replacing with stone or using concrete?
Plan is to dig 3’ deep footing inside wall (carefully) 12” x 24” reinforced concrete footing, with stickers, Ivany block walls filled solid up to floor joists with pump truck.
Probably going to fill space between new wall and old wall with 3/4” stone, but still thinking about that.
Still in planning stages. Still working things through.

Got another barn to save. It’s in my blood.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #452  
How about all 4 sides and photos of the inside.
hugs, Brandi

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #453  
How about all 4 sides and photos of the inside.
hugs, Brandi
Maybe I will start a thread when we get started?
Hugs….I think…. :unsure:😊…..
HD

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #454  
Another one from my area. This is a fancy one but starting to get pretty rough looking.
EB91628B-C2FE-4143-84B9-7A93CA6E6FE8.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #455  
Beautiful cupola/widow watch/roof vent

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #458  
And the pictures that I took before the roof collapsed:

A R B my 35mm telephoto lens 1.jpg
A R B my 35mm telephoto lens 2.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #459  
We used to drive by there at least once or twice a year, when we went to buy fresh sweet corn.