PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #851  
IMG_9488.JPG

Mowing today

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #852  
The other side, camera distortion

Many good childhood memories in that barn. Especially feeding the cows in the winter. Sad to see it falling down.

Attachments

• IMG_9511.JPG
    IMG_9511.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #853  
Repairing a old door on the barn, planned to make a new one but it was to "nice" to replace, history in every plank and shoddy repair.
IMG_20230628_150159423_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #855  
Any Amish in your area?
I admire the Amish methods and outcomes. However, I had nearly that size pole barn built by 3 guys, a crew from a local supplier/builder of pole barns. Included 3 garage doors, 1 walk-through door and specified 1 foot roof overhang. It was delivered on one trailer truck, took one full 8hr work day and by 2PM the second day they were having cold beers and admiring the finished product. Pre-made trusses of course. Way faster and I consider the building a very good quality result. That is why there so many built that way these days!

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #860  
Good for you Alien. That is amazing. Depends a lot on the climate in that area of course. Humidity, temperatures, etc.