/ Pics of my new DK40SE #1  

carpenter383

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
View attachment 126696

View attachment 126697

View attachment 126698

View attachment 126699 Well I've put 5 hrs on my new tractor so far. It's been great! It has plenty of power and is a really nice tractor. I flipped the rear wheels around for more stability.......It may be hard to tell, but in the pic of the back the left rear wheel is hovering off the ground from the wieght of that rock in the bucket. The tires are fluid filled too! The loader has ALOT of power!....All I need now is some impliments lol

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #2  
Very nice looking machine. You will be able to move alot more rocks in a day with the Kioti, than with a wheelbarrow. Be very careful without any counter balance on the rear, need to get a good heavy boxblade to hang on the back. Have fun and be safe in the seat.

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #3  
Very Nice! Funny, the first thing I did when my new tractor arrived was find the biggest rock laying around and go pick it up. I played with moving the rock around and loading/unloading it for FEL practice. Notice how shiny it was... :D

Click thumbnail for larger image

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #4  
Nice tractor, my 45 has the same loader, they do have lots of power! Have fun...

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #5  
I'm going to have either this or a dk45 someday...

If David Ramsey would Just shut up! :)

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #6  
Great tractor, congratulations and wishing you many productive, fun and safe hours.

Joel

/ Pics of my new DK40SE
Thanks guys

/ Pics of my new DK40SE #9  
Either a grapple or just a toothbar will help you pick stuff up a little easier.. Just a "heads up"..

/ Pics of my new DK40SE
Either a grapple or just a toothbar will help you pick stuff up a little easier.. Just a "heads up"..

I know I'd love to have a tooth bar. I'm planning to get one eventually. I think forks would be real handy too for those big rocks and other things that won't fit into the bucket