Pics of Outdoor kitchens

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Just finished mine and I really like it. Its been something I've wanted to do since we built the house 3 years ago.

Lets see others who have outdoor kitchens

Attachments

• outdoor kitchen.JPG
    outdoor kitchen.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 219
  • outdoor kitchen 2.JPG
    outdoor kitchen 2.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 200
   / Pics of Outdoor kitchens #2  
I'm pretty sure just about everybody could enjoy cooking in that VERY NICE kitchen of yours. A lot of planning and $$$ in that slick facility.

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #3  
Justin Wilson would be proud of that kitchen! Bob

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #4  
That turned out real nice. I'd paint the conduit if it was mine. Last year we tore down our little back porch and started the process of making it three times bigger. It's plumbed for a sink and if all goes well, I'll build the cabinets some time this fall.

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens
We have talked about painting the conduit. Sounds like your porch will be a nice place to hang out once your done

That turned out real nice. I'd paint the conduit if it was mine. Last year we tore down our little back porch and started the process of making it three times bigger. It's plumbed for a sink and if all goes well, I'll build the cabinets some time this fall.

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #6  
Nice...very nice :thumbsup: enjoy more so w/cooler temps.

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #7  
We've just started ours. It'll be a outdoor kitchen/living area and will be 20' x 33'. Corner rumford woodburning fireplace with wood storage to one side. The kitchen counter will have a built-in propane 34" grill, side burner, sink and bar seating for 4. We're running a propane line to the grill and to the fireplace for a Firestarter.

Any changes you would make to yours? We originally planned a drop-in cooler or refrigerator, but everyone talked us out of it. They said the drop-in just wastes counterspace and the outdoor refrigerators don't seem to last. Plus with our Texas heat, they don't get very cold. We'll just put a Yeti cooler in an unused corner or make a rolling cart for it. I have a ceramic grill that's on a cart too and chose not to have it built in either. We're still working out the lighting, but plan to have accent lights and big fan's.

We'll also have an 8' soaking tub off to the side of the patio (redneck tub made from a galvanized water trough).

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #8  
...We originally planned a drop-in cooler or refrigerator, but everyone talked us out of it. They said the drop-in just wastes counter space and the outdoor refrigerators don't seem to last. Plus with our Texas heat, they don't get very cold...

I'm planning on buying a cheap under cabinet refrigerator to put under my counter. It will be about centered in the porch, so weather wont be a problem. I'm not sure how being outdoors will affect it. I guess I'll find out once I install it.

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens #9  
I'm planning on buying a cheap under cabinet refrigerator to put under my counter. It will be about centered in the porch, so weather wont be a problem. I'm not sure how being outdoors will affect it. I guess I'll find out once I install it.

Going back to what gsganzer said.. I wonder how an ice machine (inside or garage) prices out compared to a refer and just use an ice chest? In 2 summers we have only used an ice chest once out at the pool. For us it's a short walk to the garage where the beer fridge lives.

Something I always liked was the brick pizza oven. It's a ton of work so mostly I hope one of my friends gets one!

/ Pics of Outdoor kitchens
Not much I would change with ours. I wished we would have extended it past the ceramic smoker for storage and countertop space there. It would be an easy add on. I might do that next year. Sounds like you will have a really nice outdoor kitchen. Im going to add some mounts for tool hanging sometime. Thought about using deer antlers for that. We will see. IM trying to be creative with little stuff. So not totally completed yet

We've just started ours. It'll be a outdoor kitchen/living area and will be 20' x 33'. Corner rumford woodburning fireplace with wood storage to one side. The kitchen counter will have a built-in propane 34" grill, side burner, sink and bar seating for 4. We're running a propane line to the grill and to the fireplace for a Firestarter.

Any changes you would make to yours? We originally planned a drop-in cooler or refrigerator, but everyone talked us out of it. They said the drop-in just wastes counterspace and the outdoor refrigerators don't seem to last. Plus with our Texas heat, they don't get very cold. We'll just put a Yeti cooler in an unused corner or make a rolling cart for it. I have a ceramic grill that's on a cart too and chose not to have it built in either. We're still working out the lighting, but plan to have accent lights and big fan's.

We'll also have an 8' soaking tub off to the side of the patio (redneck tub made from a galvanized water trough).