Picture of pushing the snow banks back

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
I found this picture of last year moving the banks back to fit more snow in there with the truck

Attachments

• 343557-tractor3.jpg
    343557-tractor3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 829
   / Picture of pushing the snow banks back #2  
that looks familiar slow... i don't know how much time i spent on our cabless 580 ck last winter. we even had a couple storms that blew the snow in hard enough, a truck plow would ride up over it, insted of pushing it... you could actually drive the backhoe over the drift's without cutting in.. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif on pics..way to much snow for me. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gotta be a tad hard on the equipment tho.

38.1F..Light rain. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back
It is quite a bit of snow, that is a 52 hp tractor! The rear tires is about 5'6" tall. The snow isn't too hard on stuff, it is very light compared to gravel or other loader work.

To the fellow with the open Case bh, /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif snowmobile helmet time! I think I know the snow you mean. This day I had the tractor out for 4 or 5 hours opening 2 driveways, I couldn't break through the crust without using the loader to dig at it! It was a little scary to be on top then have a rear tire drop a couple of feet. The blower weighs about 800 lb or so but was just riding on top of the snow.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif on pics..way to much snow for me. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gotta be a tad hard on the equipment tho.

38.1F..Light rain. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #5  
i have had to use the helmet b4, but i didn't have one with me at that time.. seeing that the backhoe is at work, and my helmet is at home. It should be nice and toasty this year, we finally got the cab on the hoe this fall /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif , i figure that'll keep it from snowing for awhile.

the worse part about the snow, is the frozen obstical that you tend to find, usually at a decient speed too.... especially with a truck plow.

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #6  
same here THOMAS cold rain and supposed to drop and snow. surprissingly i have not had to plow yet! am i going to pay for it? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #7  
I agree Frank..for I to believe were going to pay the price when winter comes a knocking. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif..hope your not getting of this wild weather we are.

What a weather day /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
4am hard driving rain follow by high winds,4:25am lost power for hours,trees falling and limbs scatter everywhere,noon until now still high winds and trees still snapping along w/limbs plus white outs on/off,and its not even dark yet..guess I know what I shall be doing tomorrow again. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

28.8F..High winds,W/C 13.9F,Scatter white outs. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #8  
Cool! I am jealous of you, Thomas. Storms are always fun.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Blake
WA

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #9  
Thomas: no snow but a little wind, nothing to speak about. just a cold wind. i feel i am going to pay for it big time. but don't matter, i don't work anymore so i can plow as the mood strikes me ot plow to make sure the Bride gets off to work, and being the nice guy ,i am i will even plow before she comes home /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Picture of pushing the snow banks back #10  
Falconry..now if your looking for seat time..come on over,for there plenty of that after the first or the year. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

There a gentlman w/Case 580 fel that makes more $$'s pushing back snow banks than most plow drivers make during the winter..for there lot long driveways cut thru the woods,just enough room to bank 3 or 4 storms,and if the snow starts to dift..well the Case 580 starts pushing the snow into the woods..$60.oo hours and he was in demand.

32.4F..Cloudy. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif