Picture on Jinma 284 gas tank install anyone?

/ Picture on Jinma 284 gas tank install anyone?
The parts book shows a blow up of most of the areas ? We have the 254/284 Parts books if you are interested, plus just about any other part you may need

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company
979-865-4002

Tell me the parts book shows like a metal plate. It goes on the tray underneath the gas tank. Somewhere I have also seen that that metal plate is obsoleted. I do recall the plate but can't recall what it was for. Do you know of the plate that I speak of? Is it something that is needed or not? Also do you have the rubber mat that goes underneath the gas tank and is that required or can I get away with something else there?

/ Picture on Jinma 284 gas tank install anyone? #12  
Tell me the parts book shows like a metal plate. It goes on the tray underneath the gas tank. Somewhere I have also seen that that metal plate is obsoleted. I do recall the plate but can't recall what it was for. Do you know of the plate that I speak of? Is it something that is needed or not? Also do you have the rubber mat that goes underneath the gas tank and is that required or can I get away with something else there?

I know my 2425 ? has a steel plate under the tank. To me it looks like a mess under there, you can see it in the pic the other gent provided.

I would say any thing can be used as a matt under the tank such as an old piece of rubber floorboard matt. Anyway that's what i would use.
That's about what mine looks like. These tractors aren't rocket science, I think you could manufacture some of these parts.

If you don't want to take the chance get it from Tommy

/ Picture on Jinma 284 gas tank install anyone? #13  
Take a look at the diagram here: Fuel Tank Assembly - 18-28HP Tractors | Jinma Tractor Parts, Farm Pro Tractor Parts | Circle G Tractor Parts The diagram in my parts book is slightly different. I can scan and post that if you would like.
On my tractor I added the ribbed rubber material that you can see peeking out from under the tank. it is vinyl tool box liner that I had on hand at the time. Just some extra padding.
If you have a welder and some angle iron you could fabricate a shelf for your tank to sit on. For that matter you could make one out of angle iron and just bolt it together.