Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,251  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,252  
about how much have u got into conversion? just hyd pumps, lines, gears etc not including rear blower

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,253  
Saw this today just surfing the web . I have no need for it . Just posting it incase some of you folks up north havent seen one . At alittle under 15K even with the bucks , I think myself I would " pass on it " even if I needed a snow weapon . Maybe someone here actually owns one and cares to share there thoughts on it . Also carries salt treatment .

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,254  
Here is my latest machine, not finished yet but hopefully will be soon. The blower frame is now all finished and painted - waiting on a couple of pto yokes to finish the driveline up then have to rebuild the blower gearbox and replace the cutting edge. Along with some orange paint of course!
IMG_20210924_1513181.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,256  

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,257  
IMG_1241.JPG

M6040 with 84” blower in the front, hard plumbed to the back to 3 point PTO driven pump.
I’m in NH. Snowfall is all over the spectrum but usually several storms 1-2’ and I’ve got 1200’ of driveway to clear.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,258  
View attachment 715450
M6040 with 84” blower in the front, hard plumbed to the back to 3 point PTO driven pump.
I’m in NH. Snowfall is all over the spectrum but usually several storms 1-2’ and I’ve got 1200’ of driveway to clear.
Nice tractor!
Where abouts in New Hampshire?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,259  
I’m in Weare. It’s north of Manchester and west of Concord. We moved there about 9 years ago from a little further south in NH and are very happy here. The property is 40 acres with a 4 acre pond.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,260  
1633262026566.png

Here's my weapon against the snow...just wait a day or so and it all melts away! I grew up in the Nort' and feel your pain, but I no longer wish to share in it. Good luck this winter!