Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #41  
Does your wife have that glaring look that would melt snow and ice when you are in trouble?:cool:

I am going to wait for the first snow before I show her this post. I think I might get that snow melting look:)::)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #43  
I am going to wait for the first snow before I show her this post. I think I might get that snow melting look:)::)
Well you folks are far enough from Seattle I should be safe from the hot water you might be in.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #44  
JD4500 with Erskine 721. It's 6 feet wide and will move anything in front of it.

Attachments

• JD#3.jpg
    JD#3.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 1,615
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #45  
Our driveway is about 1,200 feet plus some parking areas. For any snow less than about 4" the ATV plow works best. Anything more and it's blower time.

Attachments

• Snow removal.JPG
    Snow removal.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,583
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #46  
JD4500 with Erskine 721. It's 6 feet wide and will move anything in front of it.

You don't even need cab for God sakes....With a blower that size your work is done in 5 minutes.!!

Nice rig.!!:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #48  
Last year we only had 4" and that was gone by morning. This year I think it should be a good one as that volcano in the spring really cooled things down globally. 2 degrees is the difference between rain and snow here in the winter.
the year before last was one of the main reasons for getting the tractor. the last two pictures was my justification for the tractor. This year BRING IT ON!:cool:

Attachments

• IMGP5947.jpg
    IMGP5947.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 2,148
  • strickland 094.jpg
    strickland 094.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 1,201
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #49  
Come-on jdgreg! Ya forgot to say that all your snow would be melted in the morning! My son's ranching down that way! Yeah, you got blasted last year...............but up here in Buffalo, NY...(We're still trying to play down the image that "Summer in Buffalo, is two weeks of bad Ice-Skating")....... Please Mother Nature give us a few more weeks of Indian Summer......! Oh, JD318 48" blower, shovel, and long-johns......and 4x4 vehicles!!!!!!~Scotty

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #50  
original post by Scotty370.........but up here in Buffalo, NY...(We're still trying to play down the image that "Summer in Buffalo, is two weeks of bad Ice-Skating")...
Yeah, I don't see how Buffalo got it's reputation for being snowy. I moved here three years ago and it is not at all outstanding in the snow department.

Power king with 4ft plow, small 22" snowblower and a shovel.
Tucker