Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,791  
Very nice looking set-up, By the looks of it, you are only using the two quick connect fittings in front for your plow? If so, how does that work to operate so many functions on that V plow?
Thanks for the pic's.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,792  
Unlike most v plows that have a separate harness and joystick that you have to clamp on somewhere this one has some simple valving on the Plow. On this plow, There is no Button for each wing of the plow. I push the lever in one direction and one wing moves, when it hits full 'scoop', the other wing moves. When you push the lever in the other direction, the First wing moves back toward 'V'. So you can configure any degree of angle Left or Right. It sounds clumsy but I messed with it a bit when I hooked it up and it will become intuative in a short time. Better then a plug in, clamp on, joystick harness that I would have to snake into my cab somehow.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,795  
I understand Tony, nicely done.:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,796  
So last year darn near killed me plowing on a cab-less BX. Purchased myself an upgrade:

20151020_114714.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,797  
So last year darn near killed me plowing on a cab-less BX. Purchased myself an upgrade:

Funny. I upgraded FROM a truck, TO a tractor.
Granted, truck was way older (1995), but the Boss plow was good stuff.
I can blow my driveway in 1/2 the time as I could plow it. L3940 (open station & Carharts) with 74" blower....

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,799  
image-3162076498.jpg

Just switched over from mowing season to snow season. I use this for my 800 foot long gravel driveway.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,800  
Rigged for snow.

23198611886_fb146cf247_b.jpg

Well I'd say that's about as close to a perfect setup as you can get!

I don't think I posted my snow machine upgrade;

2006 2500HD gas. 8'2" Boss Got these in the spring. Turns out I got taken. Spent 50% of what I payed for it on repairs... and not done yet. I hope we get alot of snow to help pay for her!