Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,951  
I use a heated cab for snow protection...

:p

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,953  
I use a heated cab for snow protection...

:p

Even a cheap unheated cab makes a big difference with the snowblower.
cab snow.jpg

Lighter side furry snow weapon Dog needs a little help after massive dumping of snow - YouTube

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,954  
Even a cheap unheated cab makes a big difference with the snowblower.
View attachment 594132

That being outside looks cruel :) .. and would worry about snow turning to ice and locking something up such that a part would fail. But as long as it works..

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,956  
Had some longtime friends up for the weekend. One of the worst spot of the tractor and jumped on it. I think she wants one!View attachment 594400
……………………….

She's all bundle up and even brought back pack maybe with lunch in it... that's test sin sale for sure.:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,957  
Looks like she scooped up a ball hitch with that bucket of snow.. maybe a pair of gloves or mittens would have kept her working longer.. hands look cold.
Will have to show that pic to a friend who is nursing her husband back to health after a brain aneurysm that leaves him pretty useless for all the work they have on 40 acres of wooded property with home. She needs something about this size that is easier to operate than his old Ford 600 jubilee with a very heavy snow plow blade on it.. I should post a pic of it. Really a beast to operate.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,958  
Looks like she scooped up a ball hitch with that bucket of snow.. maybe a pair of gloves or mittens would have kept her working longer.. hands look cold.
Will have to show that pic to a friend who is nursing her husband back to health after a brain aneurysm that leaves him pretty useless for all the work they have on 40 acres of wooded property with home. She needs something about this size that is easier to operate than his old Ford 600 jubilee with a very heavy snow plow blade on it.. I should post a pic of it. Really a beast to operate.

Yes, there is a hitch welded on the inside of the bucket. Great for moving trailers and stuff around! End it was such a nice day if she didn’t bother with Mets or gloves. But notice that she’s looking at the FEL lever wondering whether she should grab it or not. I gave her a bit of instruction, and she was amazed at how many things that lever could do. I should’ve let her turn on the snow blower and blow some snow. She would’ve gotten a big kick out of that!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,960  
57403243753__91F9F00B-2A1C-495D-9F36-CA0EB43E600C.JPGcleared out the fire pit and had a wiener roast with my kids and had my parents over also