Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,871  
0” of plowable snow this season in central Ohio. Kinda feel left out now lol. Last year we had 0” worth plowing all year. Guess I’ll just keep looking at pics here lol.

We'll get the guys in New Hampshire and southern Vermont to ship you some...think 24" be enough?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,875  
We got the unfortunate fate of getting lots of that white stuff,
38" in the first storm then about 3 inches more from the later ones.
Now talk of 50 degrees F and rain, ready to see some culverts getting washed out and other flood damage?
Then a turn back to cold after that.
Hope most of the roofs take all the stress and strain.

on the good news for me I have my new Branson water pump, anti freeze and fan belt,
about ready to go get started working on her.
Been missing the cab and heat.
Oh the tractors may cost less to buy then some but the part do NOT $435 for a water pump plus shipping.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,876  
This was Thursday morning after I finally plowed my way out of the barn and to the back yard to swap out for the big bucket. Measured 31" on the driveway, 41 closer to the house. Used this tractor to open up 7 other driveways between Thursday and Monday. Plowed more in the past week than several years combined. I'm done with winter.

PXL_20201217_134514157.MP.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,877  
plow20201220_113618_resized.jpg
Never bring a small plow to a winter storm :)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,879  
0” of plowable snow this season in central Ohio. Kinda feel left out now lol. Last year we had 0” worth plowing all year. Guess I’ll just keep looking at pics here lol.

Check to see if your snow valve open. ;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,880  
This was Thursday morning after I finally plowed my way out of the barn and to the back yard to swap out for the big bucket. Measured 31" on the driveway, 41 closer to the house. Used this tractor to open up 7 other driveways between Thursday and Monday. Plowed more in the past week than several years combined. I'm done with winter.

View attachment 680674

Yes, but is winter done with you? Jon