Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,301  
No videos taken, too much fun was being had. I didn't have to go too slow when going through the deeper snow. The biggest problem was there was a layer of ice at the bottom and if the blower caught the ground it would just stop the tractor and spin the tires since I have no chains installed. Simply just raised it an inch and went on my way.

I moved in the house 2 years ago and used by UTV with a plow the first year. That winter we got quite a bit of snow. We had one 6 inch snowfall and the rest were 10 to 16 inches. I was spending 3-5 hours cleaning snow up. Now it's less than an hour. I can't believe how well this blower works, even cleaning up what the county plow trucks leave at the end of the driveway are not a problem.

Tim

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,302  
They work VERY nicely, I've seen so many minds blown when I've explained the concept to US tractor owners. I tell them we've used them in Scandinavia for 60+ years.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,303  
My current setup .... option 1.
DSCN3171.jpg

DSCN3172.jpg

DSCN3173.jpg

Option 2.

DSCN3049.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

DSCN3121.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3125.jpg
    DSCN3125.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 117
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,307  
We now have about 12” of standing snow on ground, plus whats melted off this season. There predicting another 10-20” thru monday here. Well have to see about that, as its been snowing steadily for hours, very fine flakes, and has only added 2” since last night.