Planning a PT-425

/ Planning a PT-425
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of very nice helpful people here. I find pallet forks and lifting boom to be extremely useful. Depending on where you live, shipping can get expensive if splitting your purchases up into multiple purchases.

Ken
Good point on the shipping Ken. Makes sense!

/ Planning a PT-425 #13  
When I bought my PT425 back in 2001, I ordered it on a Friday afternoon and it arrived in South Bend, IN on Monday. The machine and two pallets of attachments at a local truck depot (Overnight Freight Co.). The dock guys asked if I needed any help loading it and I said "Nope, but thanks." I brought a gallon of gas with me, put it in the tank, dug the pallet forks out of the shipment, put them on the PT425, and used it to load my pallets of attachments into the back of a friend's pickup truck. Then I found an embankment, backed my pickup up to that, used the PT loading ramps that I purchased, and backed the PT425 up in to my truck bed. Tossed the ramps in and off we went. I'd never driven it before and was quite pleased with how that all went. The truck dock guys were nodding in approval as well.

/ Planning a PT-425 #14  
When I bought my PT425 back in 2001, I ordered it on a Friday afternoon and it arrived in South Bend, IN on Monday. The machine and two pallets of attachments at a local truck depot (Overnight Freight Co.). The dock guys asked if I needed any help loading it and I said "Nope, but thanks." I brought a gallon of gas with me, put it in the tank, dug the pallet forks out of the shipment, put them on the PT425, and used it to load my pallets of attachments into the back of a friend's pickup truck. Then I found an embankment, backed my pickup up to that, used the PT loading ramps that I purchased, and backed the PT425 up in to my truck bed. Tossed the ramps in and off we went. I'd never driven it before and was quite pleased with how that all went. The truck dock guys were nodding in approval as well.

/ Planning a PT-425 #15  

/ Planning a PT-425 #16  

/ Planning a PT-425 #17  

/ Planning a PT-425 #18  

/ Planning a PT-425 #19  

/ Planning a PT-425 #20