Planning ahead: 400 hr service

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #1  

texbaylea

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST w/LA723 loader
Planning ahead for the 400 hour service on my L3130HST. Primary question: is it practical/possible to purchase Kubota's SUDT on-line? Prices & shipping charges?

My nearest Kubota dealer is 80 miles round trip and the one I prefer is 180 miles rt so on-line purchase is worth investigating. Of course I will need all filters to go with that.

Any comments and suggested dealers?

Vernon

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #2  
do you ever travel that way for anything else or know someone else who does? you could do all the 400 hr maintenance and just wait until you're making another trip to pick up the SUDT (what does that stand for anyway!?!)

maybe you can call the dealers and see if they could deliver? if you give them a month or so or call each week, they might be able to make the trip with an equipment delivery or pick up or something like that.

good luck...i'm sort of doing the same thing now, trying to find maintenance items like that as well for mine!

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #3  
SUDT: Super Ultra Duty Treesap. It only comes from this one particular tree located at a secret location on the third smallest island off Japan's coast. That's why they charge so much for it. Should have set a base up there after WWII, then WE'D have control of the coveted SUDT tree!!!

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #4  
KeithInSpace said:
SUDT: Super Ultra Duty Treesap. It only comes from this one particular tree located at a secret location on the third smallest island off Japan's coast. That's why they charge so much for it. Should have set a base up there after WWII, then WE'D have control of the coveted SUDT tree!!!

Now that's FUNNY ^^^^^^:D

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service
KeithInSpace said:

Well, I asked for comments but I never expected THAT!!:D :D :D

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #6  
Messicks (sp?) shipped several gallons to me along with filters, shipping was $16.75

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #7  
KeithInSpace said:

Oh, now that's funny!! I wonder if that tree goes to seed very often? One of those could make me richer than an oil company in the blink of an eye!!

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #8  
KeithInSpace said:

Its a classic!....lol

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #9  
If your dealer is worth its weight in sand they would tell you that sudt is for shuttle shift trans. And the less expensive udt ifs for all hst.

/ Planning ahead: 400 hr service #10  
nh DRAGON said:
If your dealer is worth its weight in sand they would tell you that sudt is for shuttle shift trans. And the less expensive udt ifs for all hst.

That's wrong on soooo many levels.

Messicks online. Good source.