Please Help

/ Please Help #1  

JD User

Tractor
JD 4400
hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with rear hydraulic auxiliary hook up to use 2 hydraulic cylinders on my snowblower attachment . I don't know where to tie in or hook up...I have a 1999 John Deere 4400...

/ Please Help #2  
   / Please Help
See if the nearest JD dealer will print you off a hydraulic schematic of your tractor.
This may help give you a general idea of what you want to accomplish
It doesn't matter if you put one or ten rear remotes in the line, it's just plumbing
I'm not familiar with that tractor so I can't be much more help.
Okay great thank you...I did get a schematic for a auxiliary kit install but not very helpful, and kit is not available anymore...

/ Please Help #4  
Welcome to this forum
According to Tractordata.com JD 4400 has open center hyd system. So you will need to locate the power beyond port on your tractor. I suggest to contact some tractor salvage yards to determine if they have the used scv kit you need. One tractor salvage yard is shown below.
Screenshot 2022-11-30 071327.png

/ Please Help #5  
What is your level of hydraulic understanding and general mechanic ability?

Are you able to buy and aftermarket valve, find a location to mount it yourself, and have hoses sized and made? cause if they no longer make an auxiliary kit for that old of a machine it may be your only option. But you have to have a solid understanding of hydraulics in general to even attempt

/ Please Help #6  
Welcome to TBN.

/ Please Help
What is your level of hydraulic understanding and general mechanic ability?

Are you able to buy and aftermarket valve, find a location to mount it yourself, and have hoses sized and made? cause if they no longer make an auxiliary kit for that old of a machine it may be your only option. But you have to have a solid understanding of hydraulics in general to even attempt
Hi and good morning, I don't have a solid understanding of hydraulics but I am very mechanically knowledgeable and have the know how on how to get the work done. I can buy a 3 spool control valve, get hoses made, fabricate a bracket and mount it somewhere I just don't understand or know where to tie into the hydraulic system on my tractor...

/ Please Help #8  
JD
Do you have a FEL ( Front End Loader) on this tractor? Reason for asking is that with FEL it might change where you can tie into your system.

/ Please Help
JD
Do you have a FEL ( Front End Loader) on this tractor? Reason for asking is that with FEL it might change where you can tie into your system.
Hi, yes I do..

/ Please Help #10  
Where is the FEL valve mounted on your tractor? I am not familiar with Deere but I believe some models have the FEL valve remote mounted and others bolted go the transaxle housing. This again will make a difference in how they are plumbed into the curcuit.