Please Help

/ Please Help
JD
Do you have a FEL ( Front End Loader) on this tractor? Reason for asking is that with FEL it might change where you can tie into your system.
I currently have a front end loader but want to add a snowblower attachment to the rear but have 3 separate hydraulic controls 1 for the chute discharge up and down, 2nd for chute control left to right and 3rd top link cylinder ..

/ Please Help
Where is the FEL valve mounted on your tractor? I am not familiar with Deere but I believe some models have the FEL valve remote mounted and others bolted go the transaxle housing. This again will make a difference in how they are plumbed into the curcuit.
Its mounted to the right under seat...

/ Please Help #13  
"Most" valves have three basic flow ports (not "work" ports or A/B ports) , one is PB or "power beyond" (suppliest hydraulic fluid to next valve in line), A P or "power" port which is input to valve body from preceding "power beyond", and a T or "tank" port when excess hydraulic fluids are return to reservoir (tank) or HST

Once you understand the sequencing of valves you can probably add you new valve anywhere in the sequence of PB/P lines between valves...

Suggest you study some about hydraulics system a bit to get a handle on concepts once you understand concepts the rest is just mechanical connections...

/ Please Help #14  
If mounted directly under the seat are their any external lines besides the four going to the loader or is it direct mounted to the trans axle? If external lines how many are there? If direct mounted would have to see if deere offers power beyond cover option for your existing valve.

Any chance you can post some pictures of the existing valve showing mounting and plumbing. A picture might be worth a 1000 words…

/ Please Help #15  
In an open center system the valves are plumbed serially. Flow goes from one valve to the next via each valve's PB port.

The flow usually goes from the pump to the loader valve to the rear remotes if you have them to the 3pt hitch. The 3pt cylinders are usually inside the transmission case at the back. The loader valve (or factory rear remotes for my tractor) may bolt right on the transmission case and feed the 3pt through that interface. If your loader valve feeds the 3pt through the case then you'll need a model specific adapter to get access to PB.

If the loader valve has three ports in addition to the four work ports leading to the cylinders, you're set- one is PB. It would likely go to the very back of the transmission case. You can insert your valves into the chain there.

If there's only two, then one may be PB. The other will be the feed from the pump.