Please read!

/ Please read! #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Keep in mind that they may also be looking at yours! Not just our dealer lots!!!

The following notice has been reported to NEDA from a Member/Dealer:

Date: 04/09/12

Statewide - Auto Theft Ring:

As per BCI Western Auto Theft Task Force - Information has been developed from a confidential informant in the Baltimore area that a group of individuals have rented two Budget rental vans over the past weekend and are planning burglaries in PA. The group has been targeting John Deere, Kubota and ATV shops and stealing lawn tractors, ATV's, UTV's, etc.

The group leaves the Baltimore area and drives into PA to commit these crimes. There have been numerous incidents at various locations across the state over the past year or so. Special attention in the I-83 and US 11 corridors from the state line to the central PA area.

Patrols please use caution as there are generally 4-6 individuals participating in these crimes. Any alarms at these types of businesses should be taken seriously.

/ Please read! #3  
Here they broke into a lumberyard and stole a large box truck and drove across the road to the John Deere dealer and loaded it up with small tractors.

/ Please read! #5  
Lock and load. Dont forget a few game cameras that takes night pictures with infrared flash works very nice. I have three at various locations on my property near equipment sheds etc.

/ Please read! #7  
We will probably see our insurance costs going up, the Economy is feeding this kind of crime. Sad.

Thanks for the game camera suggestion, that's pure genius!

/ Please read! #8  
Companies like Reconyx not only make game cameras but also survellience models that capture liscense plate photos-if it is a rental truck, the photo would be helpful but if it is stolen maybe not so as the tractors probably would have changed hands by then and the truck found abandoned.

/ Please read! #10  
Wasn't there a movie on TV just a few months ago where that happened just like that ? I remember seeing it but can't remember the name of it.