Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #11  
I have the 12 speed version and I highly recommenced this option. My only complaint is you really have 6 gears for working, the higher 6 is for road travel which seldom gets used. Also get the radial tires for the wider width for front tires. Love my tractor.

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #12  
WoW!! My M6040 looks like MoparDude's smaller brother. Land Pride SGC 1560 grapple and Rhino 950 rear blade. R1's with 1550# of Rim Guard.View attachment 611056View attachment 611057

Very nice oosik! EA grapple and RBT4596 rear blade. With 3 remotes, I still don’t have all the functions available on the rear blade, so I’ll get a kit from FitRite with the electric selector valves to give me a total of 5 outlets.

I haven’t a need for a remote 3pt hitch lever. Without a cab, I just reach over and move the lever as I’m standing on the right side...No big deal.. what other tractors come with a remote 3pt lever?

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #13  
Wrong tool box bracket see dealer

I would really appreciate a picture of the "correct" bracket with the toolbox installed so we can see the difference. This is the first I've heard there is some other bracket. There are many M7060 cab owners who have made the same comment on the toolbox issue. It is quite possible the dealer just uses the bracket the factory installed before a loader was added. I can see why the relocation bracket may not be shipped with the loader as the open station version doesn't require it.

You would be helping all of us owners out with this.

HP

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #14  
If you can't open the lid because it hits the FEL they installed the non FEL Bracket toolbox.jpg

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #15  
RoyKing,
Mine looks the same as the picture you posted. The lid will open, but only about half way and strikes the base of the FEL support.

A few pictures for comparison. It has a factory bracket that must have come with the loader at the time. Maybe Kubota updated the angle of the bracket to allow for better access.

IMG_1675.jpegIMG_1676.jpegIMG_1677.jpeg

HP

Last edited:
   / Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #16  
   / Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #17  
guess that's bad angle, the lid will open straight up but won't fold back. Mine was made the last week of 2018.

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments
Observations after a few weeks.

Lean angle & stability
  • I have rear cast wheels spaced and set at widest and tires filled.
  • Significantly albeit not surprisingly more confidence inspiring than the BX over the same ground. Pitch angles this tractor can handle while rotary cutting perpendicular to slopes is impressive. I致e got elevation in places where you would expect to hear roller coaster 祖lack clack clack as the cars climb to the top. 7060痴 ability to crawl up or down.
  • I知 still getting used to the feel with respect to roll angles. How much is too much? 的t depends of course. Highly likely the tractor can lean farther than I am comfortable. I ride with a very robust sense of self-preservation and not wanting to roll a rather expensive tractor.

Regen
  • Sorry to rip the scab off this one but had my first regen. I believe it kicked off around 16-17 hours. Likely so quickly because spent a lot of put-put time getting used to transmission and drive operations. When regen kicked off, I was in the middle of rotary cutting so I just kept going. Not sure what the big deal is. Aside from an extra light on the dash being lit up, it did not impede my ability to do anything.
  • If I was to take issue with anything it might be to suggest that there is an inherent conflict between 540E and the recommendation to run high RPMs constantly to ensure more efficient combustion. More use of 540E will probably result in more frequent regens. Not a hit on Kubota. They were only responsible for 540E which is a nice feature. CARB gave us DEF, DPF and related. I値l stop there as this could easily turn into a hearty discussion over the merits and utility of the forced controls in the U.S. relative to the level of unchecked (and increasing) global emissions. Suffice to say, I had a regen and nothing bad happened.

Swivel chair?
  • Would it not be an awesome addition to have a tractor seat that swiveled maybe 45 degrees left or right? Twisting neck and back to observe implements and while backing up is not fun, particularly if you are practicing good tractor safety and wearing your ever-tightening seat belt.

Seat belt
  • Would like to see future versions work like car seat belts where it locks under some conditions (i.e., heavily braking, impact, rollover, etc) but under most normal use it slides freely in and out.

Fuel filling
  • I don稚 yet have a fuel transfer setup with nozzle and pump. I知 using standard 5 gal cans. On BX, I cut a 5-gallon water bottle to make a large diesel funnel. Works great. On 7060, not enough clearance. Need offset funnel with wide neck for fast filling. Quick search here found a few threads talking about similar issues. Easy fix, I just need to decide how to address it.

Tool box bracket
  • As described here, I must have the wrong bracket also. Lid only opens about half-way before hitting loading support.

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #19  
Swivel seat would be a great selling feature. Particularly if you do a lot of brush cutting. Old persons like me would pay a premium for that option. Max safe roll angle is going to have a large variable depending on surface irregularities and speed.... one hidden large rock or dip could put you over the edge. I too ride on the conservative side of the scale. The pucker factor is enhanced due to sitting high on the cab platform vs. nestled down between the fenders straddling the transmission. You do have the incorrect toolbox bracket. Mine opens with room to spare.

/ Please share your M7060 challenges, frustrations, comments #20  
Swivel seat would be a great selling feature. Particularly if you do a lot of brush cutting. Old persons like me would pay a premium for that option. Max safe roll angle is going to have a large variable depending on surface irregularities and speed.... one hidden large rock or dip could put you over the edge. I too ride on the conservative side of the scale. The pucker factor is enhanced due to sitting high on the cab platform vs. nestled down between the fenders straddling the transmission. You do have the incorrect toolbox bracket. Mine opens with room to spare.

M7060, could you post a picture of your toolbox and bracket please Sir? Thank You in advance. I posted a picture of a simple tool bag I place in the right front corner of the cab, works just fine, but I'm still interested in knowing what the proper toolbox bracket, etc. looks like when you have a FEL installed on the tractor.