Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #1  

onceacop

Silver Member
Tractor
D17 series III, 1758 Massey Ferguson
Made 10 passes on my 1800 foot runway to prepare for some aircraft operations. The 1758 is a Joy. Would buy another Japan Massey again in a heartbeat. Sold my ski-plane so getting ready for wheeled aircraft arriving.

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #2  
Looks like a solid performer, no doubt about it.

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #3  
So glad to hear you are happy with your 1758. How many hours do you have on it now?

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #4  
Nice! You running shoes on that plow?

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey
Yes running shoes, it's been a mild winter. Even with shoes the plow or shoes have dug into the sod and done damage. Hoping for the -20F predicted this weekend to firm things up. About 100 hrs on the 1758

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #7  
Ok. I definitely need to add shoes to mine. Drives me absolutely nuts when I'm plowing on gravel and the plow catches and trips.

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey #8  
Yes running shoes, it's been a mild winter. Even with shoes the plow or shoes have dug into the sod and done damage. Hoping for the -20F predicted this weekend to firm things up. About 100 hrs on the 1758

Buzz over to Nevis and drop in. I'll plug in your engine heater on the ice and take you out for coffee!

/ Plowing 3 1/2 miles with Massey
Eric, will take you up on offer, sold the blue and white cub so looking for replacement. Your less than an hour away..thanks