Polaris Rangers for '05

/ Polaris Rangers for '05 #1  

Rip

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota F-2880 & F-3680
Polaris Rangers for \'05

Polaris has announced on their web site www.polarisindustries.com the new '05 model year changes.

In the Ranger line, the 4x2 is no more, having been replaced by the TM model.

The Ranger 4x4 now has Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9" of travel and 11" of ground clearance and electrically operated rear differential lock.

The Ranger 6x6 has 250 lbs higher payload and towing capacity.

All three models have a redesigned cargo box that utilizes the new Polaris-wide Lock-N-Ride quick attach line of accessories. A new quick hook-up snow plow is also available. Numerous subtle styling changes have also been incorporated.

A new Sportsman 800 Twin is also introduced along with other changes and models in the ATV lineup.

/ Polaris Rangers for '05 #2  
Re: Polaris Rangers for \'05

Rip,

Thanks for the info. It looks like Polaris is taking a great machine and making it better. I might have to look at trading my '98 model for a new one.

OrangeGuy

/ Polaris Rangers for '05
Re: Polaris Rangers for \'05

Polaris has made a number of improvements to the Ranger line since the first ones. Glad to hear you have liked yours enough to seriously consider a new one.

I got interested in the recreational/utility side-by-sides after seeing a Yamaha Rhino, but then became less atracted to it due to a rash of first year model ills so am now going to get a Ranger. Just need to settle on which year and model.