population shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / population shift #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
no surprise there, our population has been morphing for years.

only reason i comment is because i remember i had to take a genetics course and the prof said........

in 100 years 90% of the worlds population will be grey....gray....? The other 10% will have blonde hair and blue eyes. Guess who gets to be blonde and blue eyed? $$$$

he was referring to the merging of previously separate peoples and of course, genetic engineering and test tube babies.

these are the days of miracle and wonder

/ population shift #3  
I am for now, blonde haired and blue eyed. However, lately my hair seems to liking the “grey” population color shift.

/ population shift #5  
As a general rule I’m not a big fan of any ethnic group, they are all jacked up. I have met a whole lot of really good individuals in my lifetime though from all those groups.

/ population shift #6  
.................snip................... I have met a whole lot of really good individuals in my lifetime though from all those groups.

Same here, but the opposite is also true!

:D

/ population shift
As a general rule I’m not a big fan of any ethnic group, they are all jacked up. I have met a whole lot of really good individuals in my lifetime though from all those groups.
people are people

although, once they become a group, everything changes.

/ population shift #10  
I am for now, blonde haired and blue eyed. However, lately my hair seems to liking the “grey” population color shift.
I lived a lot of years with the brown/blond hair and blue eyes.
Still have the blue eyes , but the hair seems now close to pure white.
At 80, I still do have much of that hair though!

Status
Not open for further replies.