Possible Trade for a new Mahindra 2638

/ Possible Trade for a new Mahindra 2638 #1  

swampy6

Gold Member
Foothills of The Adirondacks, New York State
Tractor
Mahindra 4540 4WD
I'm thinking about trading in our 2016 4540 with the backhoe for a Mahindra HST, I haven't had any problems with the 4540 but it would be much easier for the wife driving an HST, we have 933 hours on it most of that has been plowing the driveway and trails.

How is the 2638 or any other Mahindra HST's? Are there any of the HST Mahindra tractors that are more reliable than some of the other models. I don't think we would be getting a backhoe but maybe a cab.

Thanks
Mike

/ Possible Trade for a new Mahindra 2638 #2  
I've got a 2538 (older version of 2638) with 1100 hours on it, and not a spec of trouble. Purrs like a kitten and works like a Mule. Has exceeded my expectations. Great lift capacity, great power, nice and heavy, not too difficult to do maintenance on.

2638 has a much nicer seat, and some amenities that the 2538 doesn't, but it's the same power train and specs.

/ Possible Trade for a new Mahindra 2638
I've got a 2538 (older version of 2638) with 1100 hours on it, and not a spec of trouble. Purrs like a kitten and works like a Mule. Has exceeded my expectations. Great lift capacity, great power, nice and heavy, not too difficult to do maintenance on.

2638 has a much nicer seat, and some amenities that the 2538 doesn't, but it's the same power train and specs.

Thanks duffer, my brother has the 2638 but only has 50 hours on it but like you he hasn't had any problems.

Thanks for your reply, Mike.