Post current Made in the USA tools here

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here
Looks like Lowes are finally carrying some Kobalt tools that are actually made in the USA. These screwdrivers are US made.

image-2428251836.jpg

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #44  
I picked up a Klein 11 in 1 screwdriver the other day, it had a US flag on the lower left of the packaging, figured made in USA as most Klein tools are. Nope, just assembled in US, domestic and foreign components. Ahhhhhhhhh

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #45  
Irwin tap and dies are USA made. This is the one tool that I will only buy USA made. The quality of steel is night and day. I will gladly pay a couple extra dollars for a good tap than risk using a cheap one and having it break on me than having to deal with extracting it.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #47  
My 25 year old Reed TC2Q cutter got broke, so I called to get a replacement part. She gave me a return authorization number and said send it in. I thought they would fix it and send it back, but I received a brand new cutter!

SetRatioSize600550-TC2Q-HighRes.jpg-----:thumbsup:

Reed Mfg.: Quick Release

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #48  
image-2799268821.jpg

image-2312880054.jpg

Stopped by Sears this evening, found an older stock, clearanced Made in USA 24 pc 1/2" drive socket set with "premium" ratchet. It was marked down from $99.99 to $39.93. The sales associate said it must have been found out back. I couldn't leave the set behind.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #49  
Picked up a Leatherman Wave on sale today for $59.74, I swear the Wave never goes on sale locally, it's usually at $89.99. Still made in Oregon, USA.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #50  
Razor-Back Tools is a Made in USA tool company owned by Ames True Temper. They are available at Home Depot. Shovels, rakes, spades etc, lifetime warranty. They look to be of good quality and have gotten good reviews.

I'm going to correct myself on this one, "some" of their tools are Made in USA.