Post "moved"...

/ Post "moved"... #1  

teejk

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2020, IH CC 1250, Ariens 926 Snowthrower
Was a thread here earlier about a mistake made by a senior citizen on an IRA withdrawal. All was civil (I thought) but now the post shows as "moved". My ID is still linked to an e-mail address that I haven't used for years (and can't seem to change) but I checked it and see that somebody might have had a bad day and went off on a tangent totally unrelated to the thread. Anyway, when a thread gets "moved", where does it go?

/ Post "moved"... #3  
Diggin It, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, your account may be awaiting activation.

/ Post "moved"... #4  
Is this the thread you are talking about? Sometimes they get moved due to the content of the thread. This one seems to have received some political input so it was moved to friendly politics. You have to subscribe to FP to see posts there. There are a lot of hard core members that are either for or against one political party or another. I don't remember where the thread was originally posted but apparently it was moved. I don't reply to any political threads but I am subscribed so I can read them.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/friendly-politics/405530-30-000-mistake.html

/ Post "moved"... #5  
That's got to be something of a record; he just posted it this morning. Usually it takes at least 24 hours for a thread to need moving. It's generally the same few people who do it, too; (Although I confess to slipping up occasionally, and try to delete after counting to 10.) Perhaps they should only be allowed to post in FP until they learn some manners.

/ Post "moved"... #6  
Diggin It, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, your account may be awaiting activation.

Go Here and you can get in if you want.

/ Post "moved"...
   / Post "moved"... #9  
Yeah it went down a political rabbit hole real quick. I did not think the op was political. It was a good reminder to check your finances before you move things around.