Post your Branson at work. Picture thread

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #11  
6225H hay season NZ
IMG_20220130_100850.jpg
mitene9252cca5-5f29-4793-a665-763f476cef61.jpg
IMG_20220103_110250.jpg

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #13  
I'm not that far from you. What dealer did you get your Branson from?
North Georgia Equipment in Rock Springs, GA. One of thier oldest dealers. Branson HQ in just down the road in Rome, GA

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #16  
I cut doors in an IBC tote cage and chain that to the forks when I want a work platform. It's way better than a ladder.
In theory I love the IBC tote work cage. But my question is how do you get up there? I guess that is a 2 man operation. I work alone mostly so it just never made sense to me.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #18  
In theory I love the IBC tote work cage. But my question is how do you get up there? I guess that is a 2 man operation. I work alone mostly so it just never made sense to me.
I mostly work alone too. I position the tractor and prop a ladder up against the tote cage. I should get one of those collapsible ladders.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #19  
I mostly work alone too. I position the tractor and prop a ladder up against the tote cage. I should get one of those collapsible ladders.
I wonder if it would be worth tying a rope on the FEL lever to let yourself down. It would even work with the tractor off.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #20  
I wonder if it would be worth tying a rope on the FEL lever to let yourself down. It would even work with the tractor off.
I've done similar techniques but with a forklift and a stick. I could lift me up or go down.

On a loader, just going down without curling back will put the basket in a very steep angle.