PowerStar 75 cab

/ PowerStar 75 cab #1  

Indian Territory

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland PowerStar 75
Did my first work with the new machine today. It’s my first cab tractor and an absolute dream. Here’s the picture I hoped to find on the web when I was shopping for mine. Maybe it’ll help someone make their own decision. Picture shows only right-hand controls because there are no left-hand controls on the PS’s. They used to have PTOe at the left hand, but the dealer tells me that is not offered as an option on the new models. Paintbrush cost extra. :)

Attachments

• 1652999377604.jpeg
    1652999377604.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
   / PowerStar 75 cab #2  
Looks really nice. As it heats up here, I'm getting more and more impatient for my cabbed tractor to arrive.

What is the paintbrush for?

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Looks really nice. As it heats up here, I'm getting more and more impatient for my cabbed tractor to arrive.

What is the paintbrush for?
Oh I’m just being obsessive lol. My last tractor got so dirty, I’m determined to keep the grit and grime out of the crevices of this one. At these prices, it needs to last a very long time. A paintbrush makes a pretty good duster.

What kind of tractor did you get? When does it get here?

/ PowerStar 75 cab #4  
I ordered a Massey Ferguson 4707 back in November. They said it would be a few months, but I didn't expect it to take this long.

I'll probably start out super crazy on keeping it clean too.

/ PowerStar 75 cab
I ordered a Massey Ferguson 4707 back in November. They said it would be a few months, but I didn't expect it to take this long.

Man those are so nice. That was the strongest competitor to my Powerstar. I might have gotten one if I could have found one. They’re good and heavy.

/ PowerStar 75 cab

I was told the wait on New Hollands that weren’t on the lot was 10 months, which is wild.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #7  
I was told it could be as soon as 2 months, but it might be as long as 6 months. I'm at 6 months now, which is making me nervous. New Holland was at the top of my list, but that red paint really caught my eye.

/ PowerStar 75 cab
I was told it could be as soon as 2 months, but it might be as long as 6 months. I'm at 6 months now, which is making me nervous. New Holland was at the top of my list, but that red paint really caught my eye.
Yeah 4700s are good looking for sure.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #9  
I have the same unit. They are awesome! I replaced all the cab lights with Larson LED, and used a Bluetooth amp to replace the stock stereo and put in new speakers .

/ PowerStar 75 cab
How big a job is the led swap? Did you swap headlights, or just work lights?