Prayers needed, please..

/ Prayers needed, please.. #1  

Midniteoyl

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7016H
My wife's sister, Wendy, is in ICU with pneumonia. She has Leukemia already. She is on a breathing tube and unresponsive. Today, they lost her pulse and had to resuscitate. They say she is turning for the worse and will not survive without the breathing tube. We know God has already healed her. Please pray and thank God for her healing. Also, her mother has Congestive Heart Failure and had her Defibrillator shock her heart 3 times last night and thus placing her in the ER too. Please pray for and thank God for her healing as well and that she gains peace in this troubling time.

Thank You and God Bless.

/ Prayers needed, please.. #2  
You have our prayers. Margie's brother spent his last year in and out of the hospital before passing two years ago. He had a blood clot, heart problems and kidney stones. Each of his problems kept them from aggressively treating the others. I hope to never find myself in the ICU waiting room again. That is a helpless feeling. I hope it turns out for the best.

Larro

/ Prayers needed, please.. #3  
We will be praying for your family

/ Prayers needed, please.. #4  
Thoughts are with you and your family.......

/ Prayers needed, please.. #5  
Prayers for Wendy, Her Mother, and Family. Done. God Bless

Sounds like you know what the best medical tool is - PRAYER. It is also the best gift that anyone can give as well. Put it in His Hands.

Few years ago my MIL had two types of cancer. One was at stage 4. Medical experts except one were sure she would not make it. The one Christain Doctor said the cancer is very progressed, we will do what we can, but it is in God's Hands. For the first month my wife and thought each breath could be her last. We knew it was in God's Awesome Hands and would be His Will. Much Prayer from family and friends. The phone just rang and the caller ID confirmed it is my favorite MIL.

Take care

/ Prayers needed, please.. #6  
Our prayers are with you and your family.

Dennis

/ Prayers needed, please..
Thank you for your Prayers..

Unfortunately, she passed away shortly after posting this post. Doctors had determined it was not, in fact, pneumonia (at least, not the bacterial kind). She died due to complications of her Leukemia.

Thank you all.

/ Prayers needed, please.. #8  
So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers will be with you and your family in the days to come.

/ Prayers needed, please.. #9  
God bless and keep you all.

We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Thomas

Thank you for your Prayers..

Unfortunately, she passed away shortly after posting this post. Doctors had determined it was not, in fact, pneumonia (at least, not the bacterial kind). She died due to complications of her Leukemia.

Thank you all.

/ Prayers needed, please.. #10  
So sorry for the loss in your family. May you all have peace.