PRESSURE WASHER HOSE

/ PRESSURE WASHER HOSE #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
Today when i was power washing the house and garage siding, got almost done and somehow the high pressure hose got under the guard on the MUFFLER AND PUT A SMALL HOLE IN IT. do you think there is any way to repair it? of should i just bite the bullet and get a new one for $35 + s/h? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ PRESSURE WASHER HOSE #2  
If you have a shop in your area that makes hydraulic hoses you could have them put a splice in it. Or if the leak is close to one end of the hose, you could have them cut it and put a new end on it and it wouldn't shorten it that much.

If the leak in anywhere near the middle.. I'd bite the bullet and get a new one!

/ PRESSURE WASHER HOSE #3  
That's why I love my electric pressure washer. Borrowed my brother-in-law's gas washer in the past and didi the same thing. Tried a Husky 1750psi washer from Home Depot and love it. No gas, no oil, and no burnt hoses.

/ PRESSURE WASHER HOSE
Good idea!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif the local tractor dealer in town makes hoses and also deals in a lot of lawn and garden equipt. the hole is about 2ft from the end, and the hose is 25ft so i won;t lose much. will take it up today and see what he says.