Pressure washers

/ Pressure washers #11  
We have one from northern tool when it was northern hydraulics.. Must be 15 years old now, gets used weekly and still works great.. It's got a 13hp Honda ..it's 3000 psi and 4 gpm.. If you go gas, go Honda for sure, starts first pull every time.

/ Pressure washers #12  
all i can tell you is if you have not used a preasure washer before just be careful how close you get to what ever your cleaning. the preasure is nice when you blowing grease off of heavy equiptment but it will damage alot of things that are not made to with stand 3000 lb of water preasure. i would never use anything under a 40 degree nozzle it works good for cleaning most everything on the farm and around the house. also a good cleaner will make the jobs alot easier and use less water. i myself perfer a hot water preasure washer but thats just me. it makes cleaning fast and easy.

/ Pressure washers #13  
I use my gas Northern one from 15 years ago for big jobs...

I use my $60 from Ace Hardware Customer Appreciation days for equipment cleaning and I take it with me to the cabin to clean the deck...

/ Pressure washers #14  
We have a Titan TPW-2200 commercial pressure washer. It is 6.0 HP, gas powered, 2200 psi, 2.5 gal/minute. I use it on our decks and implements. I don't use it on our tractor except for cleaning the tires and rims at a distance. Best wishes regarding your selection.