Price Check Price Checking

/ Price Checking #1  

Johnret

Tractor
Kubota MX5100 w/Loader, Kubota B7500, John Deere F935
I just bought a 2004 B7500 with 165 Hours, a 60" MMM, paid 8500 for it. Everything on the tractor works, it is great shape with a little ding in the hood, and a scratch on on fender. The MMM works great. It doesn't have a FEL, and I beleive I am going to have to put front weights on it to handle the Farmstar 48" rotary cutter I am using with it. Being this is my very first tractors purchase, I was just wondering if I got a good deal. Thanks

:rolleyes:

John

/ Price Checking #2  
Johnret:

Welcome to TBN :D! With 165 hours on the B7500 you are just breaking it in :). As I live in Taxachussetts I am not in a position to make a statement as to making a good deal monetarily, but $8500 with low hours, a working MMM, RC, and only a couple of "character lines" on the tractor it seems that you did all right :D! Jay

/ Price Checking #3  
I think you did fine too...but, once you've made the deal...never worry about anyone's approval for the deal or price.
For one thing...it's too late now and you'd just be worrying over nothing...and, sooner or later you'll have some idiot tell you "I coulda got you that tractor (car, boat...fill in the blanks) for...". Those type comments are normally total BS, of course. And, again...you'd be worrying over nothing.
Enjoy your Kubota...that's all you need to do!