Price on Zetor tractor

/ Price on Zetor tractor #1  

topdragster257

Looking for opinions on what a 1991 Zetor 6211, Cab, Loader, with 265 hrs. would be worth. Appears to have been stored indoors and in excellent shape. What would be a good price?

Thanks

/ Price on Zetor tractor
I looked at the other ad earlier, and taking in consideration the price of a loader for that size tractor, the one I am looking at may not be too bad of a deal at $8,000 ?

/ Price on Zetor tractor #4  
I paid $6,500 for my 1986 Agri-Power 5000 (Zetor 5011/5211) with a five year old Allied bucket loader and a seven foot snow blower. The tractor had 1,300 hours on it. I saw the original bill for the bucket loader and installation, and it was $4,900.

I like my Zetor. Parts are easy to come by, and the tractor is simple to work on. It is made like a tank. I think you would do well at $8,000 assuming everything is in order. Tires should be in really good shape, and that is another plus.

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 670
   / Price on Zetor tractor
Update: Got the tractor bought and hauled it home. Have not had a chance to do much with it yet. (hoping to put it to work as soon as it quits raining and dries up a little) Everything seems to be in great shape, controls are a little different, but overall seems to be a good tight tractor. The tractor is in amazingly good shape considering it is 20 years old, everything I have tried works as it should.

Thanks for the information.

/ Price on Zetor tractor #6  
we love our zetor... never had an problems. if you need parts, ridgeway interprises in arkansas has them