Price variations in new Yanmar compacts

/ Price variations in new Yanmar compacts #1  

Lunchbag

Tractor
Yanmar SA324
Hello, I'm new to the forum. After a year of looking for a used tractor, I'm in the market for a new one.

I'm surprised at the price variation in Yanmar compacts from dealer to dealer. For example, quotes for a new YT235 range from $22k+ to $28k+. I'll let you guess which quote was from my local dealer.

Anyone know if this is normal, or just a post-covid, scarcity-related thing?

/ Price variations in new Yanmar compacts #2  
Hello, I'm new to the forum. After a year of looking for a used tractor, I'm in the market for a new one.

I'm surprised at the price variation in Yanmar compacts from dealer to dealer. For example, quotes for a new YT235 range from $22k+ to $28k+. I'll let you guess which quote was from my local dealer.

Anyone know if this is normal, or just a post-covid, scarcity-related thing?

A Bobcat CT2025 25hp just like the Yanmar comes with a front end loader for about $16,500, which is a great price. Now till Sept 30, the loader is FREE.

This gives you head room to buy a tiller or other items and still be below the $20K mark. :)

CT2025 Compact Tractor - Bobcat Company

Yanmars tend to be a tad pricier typically over some of the other compact brands. 2 of our Yanmar Tractor Owner members jumped to BobCat because of the wider deck, ease to get in and out of the machine and the controls easier to reach in good locations. The older we get, we forget how young we were to just hop into the seat and go.

It's Korean made by Daedong. They have been in business for decades.
TractorData.com Bobcat CT2025 tractor information

Just something to consider.

/ Price variations in new Yanmar compacts #3  
I am 81 and have no problems getting in and out of my
YT235C with cab in fact the cab has a handle to help
you get in and all the controls are at your finger tips and
sooo very easy to operate with plenty of room in the cab
and the seat is very comfy!!

willy

/ Price variations in new Yanmar compacts #4  
I'm almost sure yanmar's are made in japan.

/ Price variations in new Yanmar compacts #5  
I'm almost sure yanmar's are made in japan.

Up till about 2005 when most were assembled or made here till present.

Yes, the 1960s thru 2005 was Japan.

Yanmar manufacturing and assembly is in Adairville, GA. And John Deere is just down and to the east of them.