Prices.

/ Prices. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Friday morning gas was at $1.62 per gallon and diesel was $1.68 per gallon.
This morning gas drop to $1.56 per gallon and diesel was 1.62 per gallon.

The goverment inform us durning the holidays fuel would go up,but instead it seems to go down./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
It seems fuel does go up around here only during the off peaks of traveling./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

I can't figure it out, but I'm sure the guys with the ties have it figure out./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Prices. #2  
Thomas,

My gas prices are now at $1.779 and diesel is about $1.389.

Which diesel prices do you use? The one I've listed here is the one posted with the 3 axle discount for semi trucks.

By the way, I always use the car diesel pump, which one do you guys use? This is at a truck stop type station.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Prices. #3  
Greetings Thomas
Yessir these fuel prices are high for the USA. Diesel yesterday was, 135.9 Diesel prices average about 137.0 around here

Gasoline (reg. un-lead) was 149.9 at the Texaco, where my wife fills her car.
/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
Have a good one.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz

/ Prices.
Jim,
I'm frim believer when it comes to purchasing good diesel fuel, I just buy where the heavy equipement owners purchase there diesel fuel over the years./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Only once from another station I got a bad batch of diesel,/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and never return.

Stay safe also/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Prices. #5  
I haven't seen a difference in price between the "car" and the "truck" pumps, but filling your 5 gallon can only takes .0003 seconds with that large bore truck nozzle. Your wife will love the smell of the diesel that ends up on your shoes as well/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

As to good and bad diesel tractor never seems to care, I always call and ask when they are getting new diesel so I don't buy right after a truck has filled the tanks and stirred up all the bottom sediment. My cars have to tough it out, I won't call on them (would be calling every day), I don't fill if the trucks actually at the station. Somehow I'm more concerned for my tractors. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

That nice big VISIBLE glass filter on the Kubota sure is nice.

Have a good holiday you guys, try to get your feet up at least once

/ Prices. #6  
Now I know something is wrong. The price has always jumped for the summer travelers, but this is ridiculous. It's The 4th of July and this morning I've seen .04 cents added at all the pumps. I wonder if this includes free fireworks? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Prices. #7  
We've had a slight price increase here in the last 24 hour's /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Filled up at the favorite Texaco today. regular un-lead was 169.9, super un-lead was 179.9 My wife's car did not get the usual super un-lead this date...it had to settle for regular.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz

/ Prices. #8  
Cowboy,

Unleaded today in Azle, TX at the Albertson's Store was 139.9 with no line. They seem to undercut everyone else on Wednesday's and Saturday's. Down the street it was 152.9.

/ Prices. #9  
wen,

I will have to start driving to Azle, visit a while, fillup, drive home....Think I would save any money? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Prices. #10  
Probably not, but bring the GradeMaster and try it out on my driveway. We will have to get together sometime. Everytime I think I don't have time to do all the things that need to get done, I find others that are busier. My dad is driving up 90 miles tomorrow to borrow a welder to fix some welds in his feed lot that have been broken by his cattle. He is 85 and has a John Deere 45 hp tractor farming 160 acres.