Pricing a B1750 4x4

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4 #1  

Hiptfarms

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 with BH FEL, Kubota L4400 HST with FEL, Polaris Ranger, BCS 720
I'm looking at buying a Kubota B1750 4x4 manual transmission tractor from a deceased friend's estate. It is not HST. It has 1440 hours on it and appears to be in fair physical condition - paint, tires, etc. Most if the stickers are not legible. The engine was rebuilt by the local dealer around 4 years ago and hasn't been used much since. I noticed the lights do not operate. Nor does the ignition switch actually turn it off. I had to use the emergency stop. The 3ph raises only about 4 inches but I'm hoping that means the screen is clogged. My friend who died was not too big on maintenance. He only had the tractor for maybe 9 or 10 years having gotten it from a relative. The tractor has a 42" tiller that is chain driven and I think it also has a small brush mower. No mid mount mower which is something I would like to acquire. One other thing I noticed, when I put the tractor in 2wd, the left front wheel wobbles some when moving forward. I did not look close enough to check the lug nuts yet.

I need to know what a fair price is for this little machine. The estate executor has no knowledge of tractors and trusts me to price it. I just want to make sure I am fair to both of us! I have seen a few 1750s online but they are hst transmissions. Any starting points for pricing?

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4 #2  
$2,500.00 without a mower or loader less needed repairs. This is based on a WAG from looking at Kubota compacts for the last several weeks.

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4
Any idea what the FEL (kubota 1640A) is worth? It does have a brush cutter (King Cutter 48") in good shape with it too.

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4 #4  
Any idea what the FEL (kubota 1640A) is worth? It does have a brush cutter (King Cutter 48") in good shape with it too.

I would be interested in the FEL if you were close.

I have a 1993 B1750HSDT but it is nothing like the one that you describe. It's been the best major purchase of my life.

SDT

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4
Hi SDT. Thanks for the reply but I'm actually trying to get an accumulative value for the little tractor with the FEL , tiller, and brush cutter. I'm not trying to separate the FEL from the tractor. Just want to make sure I'm pricing the tractor fairly for myself and for the friend I'm buying it from.

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4 #6  
Hi SDT. Thanks for the reply but I'm actually trying to get an accumulative value for the little tractor with the FEL , tiller, and brush cutter. I'm not trying to separate the FEL from the tractor. Just want to make sure I'm pricing the tractor fairly for myself and for the friend I'm buying it from.

Understand that.

Can't help with the value on the one that you describe.

Though it would take over $7,500 to buy mine, it's low hour, heavily optioned (no FEL) and just about perfect.

SDT

/ Pricing a B1750 4x4
Got ya. I hope to give some TLC to this one and get her back in good shape.