Price Check Pricing Woods bh6000

/ Pricing Woods bh6000 #1  

Tom_H

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
For the last couple of weeks I've been getting quotes from Woods dealers within a 60 mi. radius of Sacramento. The prices vary considerably. The high was $7200 without tax shipping, freight or installation. The low was $4975 including installation, shipping, 7.75% tax, delivery, everything. That last price was from my local Kubota dealer. (This is interesting because this same Kubota dealer was $3000 higher on my BX2200 than the guy I bought from.) One Woods dealer called me a flat out liar when I told him about the $4975. The Kubota guy said he could go that low because his volume earns him deep discounts & free shipping. It pays to shop around. Anyone else out there been gettin' any prices, or better yet, tried out or bought one?

/ Pricing Woods bh6000 #2  
I was quoted $4,500 from my local Woods dealer and that was with the 12" bucket.

/ Pricing Woods bh6000 #3  
Could you please list Sac. dealers that offered competitive pricing? My experience with the Fairfield/suisun dealer was strictly retail and the Livermore store was ~10% off list maybe if your lucky. It looks like 15-20% off list is more common...out of CA
Dan

/ Pricing Woods bh6000
O.K., this is going to sound ridiculous, but I have to explain their name so you know it's not a mistake. They used to be "Sacramento Ford Tractor". After Ford sold out to New Holland, they didn't change the name for years 'till either Ford or New Holland made them change it. Their brilliant solution? They took a pry bar out to the side of the building and pried the d off of Ford and made it "Sacramento For Tractor". That's their name now. The old guy, Harold, still owns it but at 84 he just had his gall bladder out and decided to finally retire. Ask for his son, Ron Adams, at (916) 454-4444. By the way, they dropped New Holland a couple of years ago. Bota's their only tractor line now.