Problem trying to reinstall BH on CX2510

/ Problem trying to reinstall BH on CX2510
Got it back. When I picked it up that right pin was in so I dropped the stabilizers and put the BH bucket on the ground. The left pin pulled right out but the right pin was still in there tight. I called the service manager over and had him show me how the pin was supposed to come out and that I wouldn't accept it if it needed to be hit with a hammer. He tries for 5 minutes adjusting the stabilizers and BH and finally goes to get the guy that puts them together. He drops the FEL bucket on the ground and lifts the front wheel just a bit and that damned right pin was finger loose. So I dropped it down and loaded her up and brought her home. I guess we'll see the next time I take off the BH and try to put it back on. I definitely wasn't expecting the FEL to come in to play.

/ Problem trying to reinstall BH on CX2510 #12  
The front end loader should not come into play at all.

/ Problem trying to reinstall BH on CX2510 #13  
The front end loader should not come into play at all.
Yep, never had to use the loader to get BH pins out..... something still out of alignment.

/ Problem trying to reinstall BH on CX2510 #14  
I would think if using the loader provided the fraction of an inch required and nothing is loose then I’d be comfortable with that. As long as nothing changes with use.