Project collapse

/ Project collapse #1  

ArtMech

Platinum Member
Tractor
Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF; 2001 Kubota GB15. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202
We loved to have early greens... until... one day came on with a few special seconds...

2015 siltnamis1.jpg 2015 siltnamis2.jpg 2015 siltnamis3.jpg 2015 siltnamis4.jpg 2015 siltnamis5.jpg

/ Project collapse #3  
I wouldn't like early greens after that either! Try building the greenhouse with bricks next time.

Two sarcastic comments in one post....I'll stop now. In all seriousness sorry to see that. Hope the rebuild goes well and you are finished before next spring.

/ Project collapse
That's happened not this year, but in 2015. It was lifted off by the wind, rolled over through the road and thrown onto my neighbour's land. This greenhouse was equipped with the 4 anchors made of concrete. They worked well several years, but didn't help this time.

2011 siltnamis1.jpg 2011 siltnamis2.jpg 2011 siltnamis3.jpg 2011 siltnamis4.jpg 2011 siltnamis5.jpg 2011 siltnamis6.jpg

/ Project collapse #5  
Looks like a nice little green house. I keep thinking about one, but never seem to get to it......

/ Project collapse
Yeah... I loved early radish

2012 ridikai1.jpg 2012 ridikai2.jpg

/ Project collapse
Looks like a nice little green house. I keep thinking about one, but never seem to get to it......

All is possible. Just always better 'think twice' like English speakers are used to say, before making a decision.

/ Project collapse #10  
Is that yours?
It was a rental for the university. When it took off, it cleared everyone's head. If I remember correctly, no one was hurt. It just stood it up on it's side and the pine trees caught it.

Does not look like it was secured at all... Now they remove some bricks and pound long spikes into the brickyard.

View attachment 491501