Projects that make you shake your head

/ Projects that make you shake your head #21  
Ad shows its a home built brush hog so looks like it never intended to be sat on, just pulled behind a tow vehicle.

Last edited:
   / Projects that make you shake your head #22  
As long as you wear an oversized long sleeve shirt and baggy pants, you'll be fine. Or better described as 'on a roll'...

/ Projects that make you shake your head #23  
Ad shows its a home built brush hog so looks like it never intended to be sat on, just pulled behind a tow vehicle.

Its got hydraulic wheel motors, so it propels itself.

/ Projects that make you shake your head #24  
Its got hydraulic wheel motors, so it propels itself.

I saw that but assumed they were not operable. Looks like a bracket on the back with a pin to hook up to a 4 wheeler etc.

/ Projects that make you shake your head #25  
None whatsoever . How do you steer it ?

Pretty sure you reach around to the outside of the pump and move the lever by hand :D
I like the exhaust pipes sticking straight up as well. Nothing like a cylinder full of water to start your day.
Also, given that the seat looks dry and the rest of the machine looks wet, I would guess that the seat it sitting there.

Aaron Z

There's two pumps, so you'd have to have gorilla arms to reach behind you and to the outside of each pump to reach the direction controls on each one.... perhaps some handles could be made from some scrap ski/elliptical machine found by the curb on trash day?

/ Projects that make you shake your head #26  
I saw that but assumed they were not operable. Looks like a bracket on the back with a pin to hook up to a 4 wheeler etc.

I'm sure that's a pin hitch for pulling your kids around in a wagon with a rope on the handle.

/ Projects that make you shake your head #27  
I'm sure that's a pin hitch for pulling your kids around in a wagon with a rope on the handle.
I think the more likely explanation was the frame which is painted red was salvaged from some other machine and the hitch was already there. The problem there is the hitch isn't painted red so they probably added it for pulling kids in a wagon.

/ Projects that make you shake your head
I think the more likely explanation was the frame which is painted red was salvaged from some other machine and the hitch was already there. The problem there is the hitch isn't painted red so they probably added it for pulling kids in a wagon.
That is my guess. Perhaps it came from a stand on zero turn?

Aaron Z

/ Projects that make you shake your head #29  
So....how exactly does this contraption turn? There doesn't appear to be any wheel, control sticks, or other linkages.

/ Projects that make you shake your head
So....how exactly does this contraption turn? There doesn't appear to be any wheel, control sticks, or other linkages.
It has variable displacement pumps and a rod that sticks out of each pump to adjust the blow (see:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...you-shake-your-00303_4sn7rj3yfrh_1200x900-jpg its the rod sticking out the side with the red collar and a bolt through it), but no human usable controls from the seat area.
It looks like a half done, poorly thought out project to me.

Aaron Z