Property/landscaping attachemnts for SxS

/ Property/landscaping attachemnts for SxS #1  

ukrkoz

Silver Member
Tractor
Pioneer 1000 EPS
I ended buying Pioneer 1000 about a month ago.
Intended use is tow behind mower, mini property truck (it already hauled and towed 3 weeks in a row, after last storm) and, ideally, some useful attachments I can hook up.
I doubt we ever will take it out into trails. But anyway.
I went to every single attachment site on the web, they all are sort of geared towards gravel driveways and food plots. I have neither.
The way we see it, we are definitely using it for mowing, hauling property stuff around/towing utility trailer.
My property is very poorly graded, I happen to be the weird one that likes DOY everything, especially if it's machine use related. So definitely some moderate grading/upkeep of grass lawn. I am likely to rent skid steer with tracks and blade for major humps we have and level all that. Thereafter, it will need to be kept level/smooth.
Eventually, I may end with front end hydraulics with bucket loader. We do yards of bark every year, then driveway has fine gravel sides, so it'll come handy.
We may, eventually, cultivate some of the upper tier property into food lot.

That's for now. That in mind, what attachments did you have success with, geared towards jobs as described? Pioneer has true geared transmission, that's why I chose it, so it should pull fine. 2000lb rated.

I passed on tractor reason being wetland lower tier. Folks here warned me that tractor will get stuck in mud and puddles and I have plenty of that plus 2 ponds of rain water. Hence SxS, it does not care, goes through all that in 2WD like it's not there.

Thank you