Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA

/ Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looked at E-350 on Saturday and filled out credit application. I am a little hesitant on buying Mahindra due to limited dealership network and concerns for quality of product. Would appreciate hearing from any Mahindra E-350 owners. Price quoted for the E-350 was $8495. I have checked around and that seems to be about right. Should I be concerned about quality? It seems almost all the "so called" domestic tractor brands are all made overseas, so I don't see the foreign made argument holding much water....Does Indian made versus Korean, Japanese or Polish cause any concerns? Would love to hear about your Mahindra experiences, opinions, etc.

/ Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA
Although I don't have any experience with the E350 Mahindra - I took delivery of a 5500 in Feb. and have been very pleased (currently 35 hrs on meter). It has met and usually exceeded my expectations in all areas I've used it. If you look through the Mahindra forum you'll get the idea Mahindra is a very capable but not flashy tractor, it impresses me as built heavier and stronger than needed - much like the "older" tractors were. I have NO qualms about recommending Mahindra or my dealer - Scott Tactor in Richland, Ms. My dealer the Mahindrea District Mngr and their tech. department have had ready answers to all my questions (and its been the same answer from all 3). I have really been impressed with the knowledge and support of the Mahindra network.

/ Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA
Thank you for your recommendation for this prospective customer to review postings about Mahindra. Regardless of what we say, nothing beats straight scoop from acutal customers.

In large part, our dramatic growth has come from word-of-mouth spreading from satisfied customers. In fact, we have just recently added a second assembly and distribution facility in Calhoun, GA...northwest of Atlanta...to keep up with demand.

/ Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA #4  
Thanks for testimonial. I hope to hear from some E-350 owners in the near future.

/ Prospective Owner of E 350 MAHINDRA #5  
I have 130 hours on my E 350. 2yrs old, No problems of any kind. Mainly used for setting out round hay bailes, raking hay, bush hogging and a little (box) blade work around the house. Just the right size for what I use it for. (I really like it.)