Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx
Hey Gofast, how about making one of those to fit Mahindra?!
We are a small company. We own and operate a Massey Ferguson GC tractor we use what we make. We are only making accessories GC subcompact at this time. Thank you for your interest!

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #12  
Thank you for your purchase!

You’re welcome, I had been on the fence about getting a BXpanded one, but I take my mower off and put it on weekly, and that driveshaft is a PIA, without anything else in the way. I believe your product solves that completely! Thanks again.

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #13  
61541420825__FE299F82-1F99-4B14-BB42-F6CDFF7EAAEC.JPG

Received and installed. All in about 20-30 minutes on my 1723e.

I had an issue because I’m slow sometimes (lol), had Mark on the phone in about 10 minutes with his wisdom.

I think this solves the driveshaft on/off clearance issues and still offers all the needed protection, of other offerings.

Couldn’t be happier!

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #14  
Almost forgot, it covers the vertical portion of the suction line almost completely as well, offering more protection then the factory plate.

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #15  
I just replaced the hst fan. It was a b!@$. Just ordered the protector now so I don’t have to replace the fan anytime soon.

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx
   / Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #17  
Good looking product. That cheesy hydraulic filter cover from the factory is about useless. I've bent that thing back into place several times over the years. Might have to order your plate protector before I get back in the woods hauling wood.

Good looking product. That cheesy hydraulic filter cover from the factory is about useless. I've bent that thing back into place several times over the years. Might have to order your plate protector before I get back in the woods hauling wood.

Thanks.
Here is a picture of someone's GC 1723.
You can really see how much room you have for the mid mount mower.
Sentinel1.jpg
Sentinel3.jpg

/ Protector for hydraulic filter and cooling fan for GC 1723xx, 1725xx and older GC17xx #19  
Go fast, hooked up the mmm today. Just as I suspected, zero issues and plenty of room.

Go fast, hooked up the mmm today. Just as I suspected, zero issues and plenty of room.

Thanks for the feedback.

My Sentinel protector is the only one you do not have to take something off to use your MMM.
I also added lots of ventilation to keep your tractor cool.
It took a lot of design/versions to make this work but I think it was worth it.